Our commitments for the respect of nature
As an eco-responsible tourism actor, we strive to make your stay as pleasant as possible by reducing our impact on the environment. Hence by choosing our hotel, you choose both pleasure as well as an eco-responsible commitment.
We are committed to promote our regional heritage in order that future generations may also enjoy the tourist and cultural attractions of our beautiful region.
A natural hotel
The Hotels au Naturel association consists of 22 hotels in 9 regional natural Parks, all located in priviledged sites adapted to nature and discovery tourism.
The Hotels au Naturel aim to reduce the impact of their activity on their surrounding environment, offer eco-responsible practices and propose products and services which value the local heritage.
In every hotel au naturel, a trained and professional team inform you about the assets of their regional natural Park. A complete documentation is at your disposal to inform you on the tourist sites and hiking trails that are worth taking.
At Mas de l’Oulivié, 4 star hotel in les Baux de Provence, we’ll help you discover the local specialities and we’ll entice you to meet the producers who will welcome you into their workshops and share their knowledge with you.
Valeurs Parc naturel régional
Le Mas de l’Oulivié is honoured to be the first hotel in les Alpilles to be granted the label “Valeurs Parc naturel régional”
In 2013, our hotel was awarded the label « Valeurs Parc naturel régional » which reflects our commitment to sustainable and responsible development of our territory. We respect a certain number of challenging guidelines for environmental, social and economic issues. Therefore, we actively contribute to the preservation of les Alpilles making it possible for you to discover the treasures of our territory. By choosing a hotel labelled “Parc naturel régional”, you support local professionals and their commitment to sustainable development.
The use of the label is granted for 3 years in accordance with the Regional Nature Park charter.
It ensures that you are welcomed by professionals who know their local area perfectly and who will make you love the Alpilles !
In practice, the following measures have been implemented:
- We are committed to improving life in our villages and participating to our Nature Park projects.
- We are concerned about biodiversity
- We are continually working to improve sustainable practices at our hotel and to reduce any negative impact on the environment
- We encourage you to discover our local products
- We promote hiking and biking which aims to create awareness of eco mobility as well as local products in the “Parc naturel regional des Alpilles”.
- We inform our suppliers and our clients of our sustainable practices throughout our daily hotel management
- We promote the activities of our partners also labelled “Valeurs parc naturel régional”